Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Stone Zoo






















On Sunday, Oct 21, we went to the Stone Zoo in Stoneham. We were expecting it to be packed with people because it was 76 degrees, so we went at about 2:45pm which is just over an hour before closing. It worked out perfect. A huge amount of people were leaving when we got there and we didn't have to wait in any lines. Tristan was on cloud nine. He looooves animals! First he saw the snow leopard. He called it "The tiger" which was the closest thing in his vocabulary to "leopard", so we went with that. Then he was running up the hill howling to go see the wolves. The grand finale were the cougars, which even impress me every time we see them. Tristan was yelling "cougars" repeatedly. Even Avery was checking out all the animals. We had to drag Tristan out of the zoo, when they closed. It was a good day, and the Red Sox won game 7 that night.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. The Stone Zoo. There is a blast from the past! I spent so much of my childhood going there with my mom and a variety of cousins/friends. It was right around the corner from my house! Remember? I love the family photo! We need one of those! The last picture we have of all of us (minus Hannah) is when Rylee was a week old!?! What is wrong with me??? I don't really like getting my picture taken! Guess it is probably time to suck it up huh?

Amy said...

Red Sox are up right now 4-1 in game 1 of the World Series!!! Wahoo!!!