Friday, July 23, 2010

Mud Castles




All of the kids have been so amazing this year at the beach. Earlier in the season, I was thinking outloud to some friends about how I was concerned about getting to the beach with the 3 kids this year. Last year I thought, was easy, chasing 2 and wearing 1, anyone can do that. But this year- I was going to have to chase 3 kids. Now I had 3 mobile ones, and of course my older 2, aren't listening 100% of the time yet. But I knew somehow I would make it work, becuase I absolutely love the beach and even if I was running in 3 different directions the whole time, I would be there. Suprisingly the kids have been awesome- playing, swimming, building and playing some more. Seriously, some of my best days this summer, have been chilling at the beach with friends, because I have actually been able to sit and chat (like whole sentences) with my friends. Posted by Picasa

No comments: