Sunday, February 7, 2010

Avery Winter Beach Pics




These pictures are all gorgeous, but the one of Avery running is one of my favorites. The beach is my all time favorite place. I love the sound of the waves, the sand between my toes, the sun on my back. I also feel like the ocean reminds me of the infinite possibilties out there, puts things in perspective when the day to day life is your focus. Sometimes as the mother of 3 small children-you get caught up in all that has to be done in a day-tasks and completing them. I have always been at peace when visiting the ocean and I hope to instill this love in my children. We visit the beach mutliple times during the summer and a few times over the winter. Looking at Avery running on the beach, she looks free-carefree, worryfree, she never looks back until she is called. Someday I won't have to call her back and she will be free to explore, venture out and return on her own terms.Posted by Picasa

No comments: